Thursday, November 22, 2012

gobble gobble

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you were all able to enjoy some delicious food and fun times surrounded by people you love.

During this quiet time of the late evening, I updated my 'Babywearing' page. I have recently fallen in love with the Beco carrier and I have to tell you all about it!

And I know, I know, I know, I have to tell you ALL about my trip to DC for my Bradley Method teacher training! It was so incredible and unforgettable! I have learned a ton and cannot wait to start on this new venture.

But it is so so late. So, goodnight for now!

  Lydia's first Thanksgiving way back when. I can't believe we had our SECOND baby's first Thanksgiving today. We didn't even bring a camera! Don't worry, the in-laws got some good pictures.
Lydia's first Thanksgiving way back when. I can't believe we had our SECOND baby's first Thanksgiving today. We didn't even bring a camera! Don't worry, the in-laws got some good pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you got a Beco! I cannot wait to use it for baby #2. I also cannot wait to hear all about your Bradley training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you got a Beco! I have been borrowing Kelly's Gemini and I L-O-V-E it!

      Delete