Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Best Circumcision Workshop Video Ever

I discovered this video a while ago and lost it, much to my chagrin. No, honestly, I was totally bummed and, search as I may, I just could not find it! Just a few days ago, my luck changed! A woman who was in my same Bradley training posted it in our Facebook support group in response to a question about guiding students through the treacherous inquiry "To circumcise or not to circumcise?" So I have to share it quick before I lose it again! It is amazing and on point!

(PS - Yes, I am aware that it is lengthy. Suck it up. Get a bowl of popcorn and prepare to have your mind blown.)

A bold body rights protest image depicting a man with a shirt that says Where's my foreskin?

An image detailing information on what is lost when the healthy normal foreskin is amputated

No comments:

Post a Comment